- This event has passed.
Meet the Employer: Power Solutions International
workNet DuPage Career Center (In-person)
2525 Cabot Drive, Suite 302, Lisle
Come on in any time from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm to discover jobs at Power Solutions International. Senior Recruiters Tabatha Johnson & Justice MacNeal-Young will discuss open positions and answer your questions about the hiring and application process.
- Material Team Member (includes Picker/Packer and Forklift Drivers
- CNC Machine Operators
- Aftermarket Data Specialist (administrative role)
- Engineering Test Technician II
- Cost Accountant
- Industrial Engineer I
- Process Engineer I
- Design Engineer I
- Design Engineer II
- Packaging Engineer I
- Field Service Technician
- Inside Sales Representative – Aftermarket
- Certification Engineer
- Senior Technical Specialist (Engineering)
- Senior Design Engineer
- Senior Calibration Engineer
- Corporate General Counsel
Why work for Power Solutions International?
- Offer full-time employment opportunities with full benefits to individuals 18 years and older
- Offer a both a 4-day and 5-day work week schedule, weekends off
- Offer free on-the-job training for entry level roles
- No experience necessary for our entry-level Assembly and Materials positions
- Offers bi-weekly pay and overtime opportunities (as needed)
- Offers career growth opportunities – you can apply for other roles within the organization in just 6 months (provided you are an employee in good standing and completed the required training necessary for the role you apply for)
- Company is a fair chance/second chance employer (reviewed on a case-by-case basis)
Learn more about Power Solutions International here.