2nd & 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician
Company: Rana Meal Solutions
Type: Full Time
Rana Meal Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their 2nd and 3rd shift teams. The following are the responsibilities:
- Conducts machine setup, inspection, preventive maintenance and work order service.
- Able to proficiently diagnose, repair, replace and/or overhaul all mechanical components for numerous types of equipment to include but not limited to production equipment (Blenders, Grinders, Pumps, Fillers, Sealers, Cappers & Conveyors), packaging equipment (Metal detectors, Printers, Case packers & Case tapers), electrically operated equipment, variable speed controllers, hydraulic equipment, air compressors, air handlers, HVAC and related software programs, etc.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production and facility equipment during machine service.
- Possess mechanical and troubleshooting knowledge and skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical operation, process and control systems including both building electrical and machine electrical panels.
- Reads and interprets equipment operation and parts manuals, electrical schematics, blueprints and can perform computer tasks related to work order, PM’s and service orders.
- Complete and submit daily job related documentation written or computerized data entry pertaining to job task performance, downtime, spare parts usage, preventative maintenance & work orders.
- Day to day troubleshooting, repair and installation of low and high voltage industrial electromechanical and control systems for utility.
- Assist with project and system startups and operational checkouts on systems including configuration, wiring, calibration, grounding and power testing.
- Adhere to Rana work rules, GMPs, Safety processes, procedures and rules as well as ; comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.