Company: Bison Gear and Engineering Corp.
Category: Clerical, Customer Service
Type: Part Time
It’s an exciting time to work for Bison Gear and Engineering! BGE is looking for a part-time receptionist for their St. Charles facility. The company believes that personal, professional and company growth all go hand in hand. So they develop, challenge and incentivize their people to deliver the very best for their loyal customers. They’re a team made up of problem solvers, risk-takers, thinkers and doers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitor switchboard- Have complete responsibility as first line contact for all incoming calls.
- Control all maintenance of the switchboard, phones and voicemail.
- Acts as receptionist, greeting visitors in a professional manner, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destinations.
- Open, date stamp and distribute mail. Keep mailbox system up to date.
- Have complete knowledge of order entry. Enter distribution orders. Edit customer orders and change notices upon receipt of ship dates. Advise shipping of distribution orders entered and shipped same day.
- Prepare change notices for Planning to acknowledge, enter approved change notices into the computer and notify customer to any inconsistencies or discrepancies pertaining to the change.
- Match acknowledgements after printing. Send acknowledgements to customers.
- Understand and follow all ISO 9001 procedures that pertain to Inside Sales processes.
- Responsible for petty cash balance, refunding vending machine errors.
- Monitor fax equipment, distribute incoming documents, maintain proper paper and print cartridge supplies for unit, order when necessary.
- Maintain postage machine, process mail, as requested, order supplies.
- Assist with various company mailings.
- Assist with Customer Service calls as time permits.