Company: Heritage House Florist
Category: Other Occupations
Type: Full Time, Part Time
Heritage House Florist, a family-owned flower shop, is seeking an experienced (1 year minimum) Floral Designer to join their team. Click HERE to apply.
- Basic computer knowledge; email, website, etc.
- Create floral arrangements to suit different occasions.
- Demonstrate experience in different design techniques and fundamentals as well as, computing proper floral pricing.
- Holidays such as Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day are a must.
- Offer friendly assistance to customers in store and on the phone.
- Provide in-depth product knowledge, including features, benefits, and overall value.
- Attend to unique and individual shopping needs of each customer.
- Cross-sell and encourage beneficial product add-ons.
- Upsell when appropriate.
- Process newly received shipments of merchandise, fresh flowers and plants.
- Organize, clean and replenish store cooler.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workroom and work area.
- Be enthusiastic and informative about all products.
- Help create a positive environment for customers to shop and buy.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., stand for long periods on concrete floor and able to walk upstairs multiple times daily.
- Work as a team.
- 30-35 hours a week.