Network Gate Operator
Category: Administrative Support, Inspection
Type: Full Time
Remprex has a Network Gate Operator position open and would like you to apply. The Network Gate Operator works in an office environment, working closely and communicating with others. This position will do the following tasks:
- Inspect shipping containers using high-definition images to identify damage, such as holes in equipment, flat tires, etc.
- Assist automated machine learning systems by validating shipping container markings.
- Confirm the presence and compliance of hazardous labels on shipping containers.
- Confirm the presence of trailers hooked up to a truck.
- Validate driver’s license registration using REMPREX proprietary systems.
- Provide virtual face-to-face assistance for drivers and other customers at the terminal.
- Answer phone calls from drivers, dispatchers, and on-site personnel in order to assist with the gating process; escalate calls as needed.
- Perform transactional research using various proprietary systems to resolve issues for drivers in real-time.
- Provide periodic remote surveillance and monitoring of automotive and intermodal yards.