Network Engineer, Senior
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is seeking a Senior Network Engineer for our deployment team. This individual will be standing up and deploying secure network solutions for mid to enterprise-level client environments. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to perform autonomously and drive a project to successful completion. Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working with Cisco, Palo Alto, and/or Fortinet solutions.
- 3+ years of experience hands-on with Cisco routers and switches.
- 3+ years of experience with network design and implementation on a large scale.
- CCNP Certification or equivalent manufacture certification required.
- Experience with Cisco Security products such as FDT, FMC, AMP, Umbrella.
- Experience in performing migrations and upgrades on various platforms is a plus.
- Familiar implementing wireless networks with Cisco wireless LAN controllers using both traditional centralized deployments as well as converged access is a plus.
- Cisco ACI and SD WAN experience is a plus.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs independently.
- Exceptional customer relations skills.