Account Management Coordinator
Company: Climate Pros
Category: Accounts and Billing, Coordinator
Glendale Heights, Remotely
Type: Full Time
Climate Pros has an Account Management Coordinator position available. The Account Management Coordinator assists and supports the Account Management Team and is the liaison between their Field Service and Billing Departments. The Account Management Coordinator will be responsive to client needs and can work as part of a team in a rapidly changing environment with flexibility, initiative, and the ability to work with minimal direct supervision. Due to the sensitive nature of the position, discretion and confidentiality are required. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain customer work order networks and refrigerant tracking websites as assigned.
- As assigned, process quotes in customer work order networks and in-house software for customer/s.
- Complete invoicing in customer work order networks and in-house software for customer/s as assigned.
- Process and track Manufacturer warranty claims.
- Follow up on parts ordered by purchasing.
- Create purchase orders for sub-contractors used on service jobs.
- Follow up with Account Managers on customer quotes that are inactive, aged, or not accepted.
- Manage dispatches for review, finalize, and submit to billing.