Category: Accounting and Finance
Type: Full Time
Camcraft is seeking an Accounting Coordinator to join their team to support the Accounting Manager and Controller with finance and accounting activities including functional responsibility over accounts payable, billing and collections. Duties:
- Generate, manage and supervise accounts payable invoice processing. Help clarify role and responsibilities, develop and implement training programs as needed.
- Implement account procedures. Prepare monthly journal entries and general ledger reconciliations.
- Analyze and mange AR. Present monthly AR status and keep leadership abreast of AR financial status.
- Prepare sales and gross margin monthly reports and reconcile sales and cost of sales to the general ledger.
- Process daily packing slips to create billing to customers and daily cash receipts in system.
- Assure internal control compliance. Assist with monthly closing process.