Accounts Payable Coordinator
Company: Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurants
Category: Accounting and Finance, Accounts
Type: Full Time
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants is looking to add an Accounts Payable Coordinator to its growing team. Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, this position will be responsible for processing all invoices in an accurate and timely manner. The ideal candidate will be a reliable individual who is organized, detail oriented, and experienced in a fast-paced high-volume environment. They offer hybrid work week with 3 days in office, 2 days at home, though you are welcome all days! Responsibilities:
- Invoice data entry and image scanning.
- Expense report review and processing.
- Assist with weekly and monthly close activities.
- Reconcile vendor payable aging statements to payables sub-ledger.
- Meet all deadlines for invoice processing, payment reconciliation and month-end.
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies.
- Support various audits as necessary.
- Provide First Class Restaurant Support.
- Respond to vendor inquiries, both written and verbal, in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist restaurant office managers with weekly un-post requests.
- Provide holiday support for the restaurants on limited occasions.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in all communications.
- Mailing of payments and correspondence.
- Distribute mail to the accounting and finance team.
- Assists in issuance of 1099s and year-end related tasks.