Category: Engineering, Sales
Type: Full Time
Tox-Pressotechnik is seeking an Application Engineer to join their team. This position is a combined technical and sales job. Responsibilities include developing customer applications, testing of applications for production feasibility, reporting results to the customer and recommending solutions. Candidate will need good interpersonal skills for communicating with customer and their sales staff. During conversations, customers will draw on your knowledge of engineering principles to assist them with their particular application. This, combined with product knowledge, will offer a solution to the customer. Technical communication on various levels is a must. However, some contacts will be non-technical and need to have a clear explanation of the concept being presented to them. This job involves travel. Skills:
- Must have 3-4 years inside sales or application engineering experience.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an ability to multi-task.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Engineering degree preferred.
- CRM/ERP experience preferred.
- Knowledge of robot and PLC programming, pneumatics and hydraulics a plus.