Company: Bison Gear & Engineering Corp
Category: Manufacturing, Manufacturing & Assembly
Type: Full Time
Bison Gear & Engineering Corp has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Assembler at their St. Charles facility. The Assembler will work in a great collaborative environment and be responsible for assembling and testing gear units, motors, sub-assemblies or any other variety of company products.
- Complete repetitive assembly operations requiring operator to follow sequence of work.
- Make simple direct readings of quality checks of parts and assemblies, reporting any unusual conditions to superior.
- Work from verbal instructions and bills of material.
- Move material and position work using electric or hand truck.
- Follow all company policies, safety rules, and practices.
- Work well with others.
- Keep work area clean and neat.
- Work overtime when required.
- Good attendance is required to assure efficient operation of the department.
- Regular and reliable level of attendance.