Assembler I Consolidation Value Stream 2nd Shift
Type: Full Time
Ametek is seeking an Assembler to join their team to do daily manufacturing of components and finished assemblies for safety instrumentation products. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Follow current Standard Work with excellence, including accountability for quality of work performed.
- Identify all out-of-standard and nonconforming conditions; alert Team Lead and/or Supervisor for remediation.
- Understand and identify sources of waste in the work flow and work with Team Lead/Supervisor to eliminate.
- Identify and propose ideas to improve safety, quality, throughput, and teamwork.
- Execute and maintain a clean and organized work area following 5S methods.
- Continuously learn new job skills within the work flow/plant to improve overall effectiveness of the organization.
- Perform all work according to area and Magnetrol procedures and code of conduct.