Assistant Stockroom Worker
Company: Bonar Plastics
Type: Full Time
Bonar Plastics is seeking an Assistant Stockroom Worker to join their team. Under general supervision, assists the Lead Stockroom Worker to store, and issue raw materials, supplies and equipment used for production. Maintains an accurate record of current inventory to ensure efficient production of quality plastic products. (i.e. tanks and other times, either proprietary or customer owned). Essential Duties are the following below. Click HERE for full details. Interested candidates may send resume to: email@example.com.
- Back up for receiving and storage all inbound material shipments, checking against Purchase Orders to ensure correct items have been received and in the ordered quantity.
- Issue stockroom-held inventory items to various production areas based on issued pick list.
- Assist with maintaining tools, supplies and distribute as needed.
- Notify Supervisor and Purchasing Department when supplies need to be reordered or are running low.
- Perform inventories (physical counts & cycle counts as required).