Associate Executive Director
Company: Covenant Living at Windsor Park
Category: Healthcare, Management
Type: Full Time
Covenant Living at Windsor Park is seeking an Associate Executive Director. The Associate Executive Director is responsible for assisting in the overall operations of the campus. In this role, the Associate Executive Director will:
- Develop and maintain basic understanding and working knowledge of all departments in order to assist in coordinating and integrating all services provided.
- Participate in an ongoing active marketing and public relations program for campus, skilled nursing care, assisted living name.
- Assure residential and health facilities are in compliance with all federal, state and other governing agencies’ requirements.
- Assist in the administration of up-to-date policies and procedures including personnel policies, wage and salary administration, safety policies, accounting/record keeping policies, purchasing, work rules, hiring and firing policies, etc. Assist with the establishment and monitoring of campus practices to assure conformance with CL policies.
- Set spiritual tone for staff and residents, to ensure that the atmosphere and environment reflects the mission.
- Hire, evaluate, discipline, motivate, counsel and terminate key personnel, in collaboration with HR, generally director level positions within the AEDs scope of responsibility.
- Develop a positive employee relations climate, and personnel that are highly committed to the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. Actively support and reflect the customer service philosophy.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual operating plan, capital equipment and capital improvement and cash flow budgets.
- Assist with the preparation of the campus integrated strategic plan.