Associate Marketing Manager
Category: Management, Marketing
Type: Full Time
Chervon seeks an Associate Marketing Manager to join their team. As their Associate Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting specific trade/dealer channels by executing marketing programs, product launches, merchandising strategies, and channel specific marketing initiatives to create demand and drive equity of the EGO brand. You must possess good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with a variety of team members within the organization. The Associate Trade Marketing Manager must have excellent project management skills and the ability to adapt to rapidly shifting assignments and deadlines. Key Responsibilities:
- Channel Marketing Execution. Works closely with ACE and Dealer Customers and Chervon’s corporate sales team to develop strategies and execute marketing campaigns and activities to grow brand presence. These strategies and tactics must help drive new business and grow market share for the EGO brand.
- Channel Advertising. Supports Customer advertising and media planning in partnership with the customer’s marketing and Chervon corporate brand marketing team.
- Merchandising. Supports deployment and coordination of external resources, including creative ideation, to optimally expose EGO in channel partner’s retail and online environment. Collaborates with Customers/Chervon corporate sales teams to develop point of purchase materials needed to support the established sales plans (i.e. endcaps, side stacks, banners, POP, etc.).
- Content Development. Provide specific content and ideation for customer’s marketing and merchandising teams including digital and retail marketing teams.
- Product Launch. Works to support the Brand Manager in new product launch commercialization. This includes creating content strategies to support launches including commercialization communication, collateral, events, trade shows, selling tools and digital communications.
- Events. Supports all Customer’s Store/Show events in terms of coordination of resources and design.
- Customer Product Line Reviews & Meeting Support. Working closely with Chervon corporate teams, compile high quality, strategic presentations to Customers comprehensively covering brand strategy, marketplace trends, key insights, demand creation and general sell-in strategy.
- Collaboration. Collaborates with all marketing departments, sales management team and product management team to ensure effective brand strategy and execution within specific Customer channels.
- B2B Marketing. Provide specific content and ideation with sales to support distributors and landscaper business.