Associate Trade Marketing Manager – Power Tool Accessories
Type: Full Time
Chervon has an opening for the Associate Trade Marketing Manager position. The Associate Trade Marketing Manager – Power Tool Accessories will be responsible for supporting specific trade/dealer channels by executing marketing programs, product launches, merchandising strategies, and channel specific marketing initiatives to create demand, generate sales at the trade level. The Associate Trade Marketing Manager must possess refined interpersonal skills both verbal and written and be able to work effectively with a variety of team members cross-functionally. The Associate Trade Marketing Manager must also be experienced in project management and have the ability to adapt to rapidly shifting assignments and deadlines. Key Job Responsibilities:
- Channel Sales Execution. Works closely with retail and dealer customers and Chervon North America sales teams to develop strategies and execute programs and activities for power tool accessories. These strategies and tactics must result in new business. development and grow market share for FLEX, SKIL, and ODM power tool accessories.
- Channel Marketing Execution. Supports Customer advertising and media planning in partnership with the customer’s marketing and Chervon corporate brand marketing team.
- Merchandising. Supports deployment and coordination of external resources, including creative ideation, to optimally expose PTA in channel partner’s retail and online environment. Collaborates with Customers/Chervon corporate sales teams to develop point of purchase materials needed to support the established sales plans (i.e., endcaps, side stacks, banners, POP, etc.).
- Content Development. Provide specific content and ideation for customer’s marketing and merchandising teams including digital and retail marketing teams.
- Product Launch. Works to support the business in new product launch commercialization. This includes creating content strategies to support launches including commercialization communication, collateral, events, trade shows, selling tools and digital communications.
- Events. Supports Customer’s Store/Show events by coordinating budgets, resources, and design elements.
- Customer Product Line Reviews & Meeting Support. Collaborates with Chervon corporate teams and brand management to create high quality, strategic presentations to Customers which comprehensively cover brand strategy, marketplace trends, key insights, demand creation to support placement and general sell-in strategy.
- Cross Functional Collaboration. Collaborates with all marketing departments, sales management team and product management team to ensure effective translation and execution of brand strategy within specific Customer channels.