Azure Cloud Engineer
Company: Cooper's Hawk
Category: Engineering, IT
Downers Grove, Hybrid
Type: Full Time
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants is seeking an experienced Azure Cloud Engineer to support their cloud related initiatives. This role will be responsible for the architecture, implementation, and security of cloud-based solutions, primarily utilizing Azure. Additionally, this role will play a critical part in adopting DevOps solutions and best practices in order to assist our rapid growth across data and digital platforms. What you will be doing:
- Management of all Azure tenant resources and other cloud related systems.
- Design and implement enterprise-scale Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Collaborate with different teams to understand business and technical requirements and ensure solutions meet those requirements.
- Ensure high availability of critical systems and applications.
- Ensure security controls, standards and policies are implemented across entire areas of responsibility.
- Configure and manage monitoring tools.
- Vulnerability management for cloud environments.
- Assist in the implementation and ongoing use of DevSecOps tools and processes.
- Support Power BI and Azure DevOps tenants.
- Identify and implement opportunities to reduce Azure consumption costs.
- Provide support for data related services and deployments within Azure.
- Assist in the management, support and security administration of Linux based operating systems.
- Manage assigned projects and tasks with minimum oversight and ensure timely completion.
- Recommend strategies, roadmaps, and standards for all platform infrastructures, ensuring security, and compliance with industry best practices.
- Provide support for complex issues.
- Automate processes wherever possible.
- Create, update, and maintain documentation of all technology processes and components.
- Provide after-hours support as needed for critical systems.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.