Billing Specialist-BST Coordinator
Company: Griffin Greenhouse Supplies
Type: Full Time
Griffin Greenhouse Supplies is seeking a Billing Specialist/BST Coordinator to join their team. Under direct supervision from the Business Operations Manager, this position assists in a variety of key cross-department functions. Primary responsibilities include price page workups, entry and uploads, billing, gross margin review, and quoting support. This position will support the Product Specialists, Customer Care Group, and Claims as well as perform critical business operation functions as needed. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the price page process to include working up new programs, price page entry, changes to price pages, final proofing, and trouble shooting.
- Process billing for plant, seed, and/or freight (invoicing).
- Rectify orders that fail to invoice.
- Review the daily gross margin to identify and correct errors.
- Quote entry assistance.
- Conduct acknowledgement verification.
- Work both independently and within a team to support the BST group as well as the other departments requiring support.
- Additional tasks: FTF (freight to follow) cleanup, upload VPL’s for Product Specialists, open order report cleanup, rectify orders that did not invoice, Customer Service order entry assistance.
- This position requires regular and reliable attendance and adherence to work schedules; this is an in-office position.