Brand Manager – Marketing
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Category: Healthcare, Management, Marketing & Communications
Type: Full Time
ATI Physical Therapy in Bolingbrook hiring! The Customer Marketing Manager is foundational in bringing ATI’s B2B customer marketing strategies to life. This position serves as the primary liaison with Physician Sales, Marketing and other teams to lead all go-to-market messaging and communications for Physician referral sources. Key responsibilities include owning complete understanding of all Physician referral segments (e.g., primary care, orthopedic specialists, referral coordinators, hospital systems, etc.), developing and leading customized marketing strategies for each, and demonstrating their respective business impact.
- Own foundational research and synthesis to fully understand needs of Physician referral sources, competitor offerings and market opportunities.
- Manage and optimize data-driven Physician value propositions, messaging and communications by segment and sub-segment, where appropriate.
- Develop Marketing strategies and tactics, Sales support and other initiatives to create and nurture relationships with Physician referral sources.
- Devise customized strategies for Physician customer micro-segments based on referral trends, Sales tactics and resource allocation (e.g., inside sales, live sales calls, events, etc.)
- Own customized strategy for regional specialties and go-to-market activation.
- Partner with Sales leadership and Marketing functional leads to provide appropriate inputs for needed Sales and Marketing support across multiple channels (e.g. online, offline, social, email, paid media, etc.).
- Collect and report KPI metrics on Sales and Marketing program and tactic effectiveness.
- Identify and test emergent product and program opportunities across Physician customer audiences.