Budget – General Accounting Clerk
Company: Illinois Tollway
Category: Accounting and Finance
Type: Full Time
The Illinois Tollway seeks a General Accounting Clerk to join their team. This position prepares, maintains, tracks issues and reconciles the Violation system and IPASS subsidiary ledgers within the Finance department. Assists the General Accounting section as needed to reconcile and record the information from these subsidiary ledgers and may assist various areas of General Accounting for even workload distribution. Essential Job Functions:
- Reconciliation of Tollway Violation and IPASS payment activity across various subsidiary ledger and/or systems.
- Preparation of required audit support documents.
- Data analysis and reconciliations as necessary.
- Communicate with internal and external parties to obtain necessary information and resolve issues.
- Assist management with system design and implementation.
- Assist with updating process documents.
- Assist other Finance departments with monthly reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Assist other departments by conducting research on variances, etc.