Company: American Standard Circuits
Category: Drafting, Engineering, Manufacturing
Type: Full Time
American Standard Circuits is seeking a CAD/CAM Engineer to join their team. The CAD/CAM Engineer is responsible for reviewing customer supplied data and drawings, performing design rule checks and creation of manufacturing data, programs and tools required for the manufacture of PCB. Duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Import Customer data into various CAM systems.
- Perform design rule checks and edit data to comply with manufacturing guidelines.
- Create array configurations, route, and test programs, penalization and output data for production use.
- Work with process engineers to evaluate and provide strategy for advanced processing as needed.
- Itemize and correspond to design Issues with customers.