Company: Our Children's Homestead
Category: Social Work
Type: Full Time
This is a Full-Time position that will be part of Our Children’s Homestead’s Child Welfare Division and will report to the Permanency Specialist Supervisor. Compensation for this position will be $35,600 annually and will be determined by educational credentials as well as experience. The Case Coordinator is committed to helping youth build a strong, stable foundation of support and develop opportunities that enable them to discover and sustain a positive future. The Case Coordinator will coordinate and facilitate visitation for assigned youth and assist the Permanency Specialist by performing other tasks to expedite or accomplish steps to support a youth’s permanency. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for tracking and scheduling all visits for assigned cases with the assistance of the Permanency Specialist.
- Complete documentation of visits supervised and submit notes to Child Welfare Supervisor per DCFS/OCH policy.
- Provide supervision and transportation for family and sibling visits as necessary.
- Assist in transporting documentation to courts and other stakeholder entities.
- Assist with filing when needed.
- Provide tracking and scheduling of all Child and Family Team Meetings for the Naperville Site.
- Complete Foundations Training.
- Assist with relocating and transporting clients to appointments if necessary.
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics for Child Welfare Professionals.