Case Manager – Home Visitor
Company: DuPage County Health Department (DCHD)
Category: Social Work
Type: Full Time
The DuPage County Health Department is seeking a Case Manager to join their intensive home visiting services team for the Healthy Families Program. As a home visitor/case manager, you will be responsible for building and sustaining a relationship with a caseload of diverse families who are first time parents of newborns through the child’s earliest years. This position requires travel throughout DuPage County. Dual language candidates are encouraged to apply. Responsibilities
- Utilizes reflective practices to support and strengthen parent-child interaction and overall family functioning. Helps families develop and implement practical approaches to real-life situations.
- Participates in weekly reflective individual supervision and monthly reflective group consultation.
- Completes and maintains required documentation within established time frames.
- Participates in emergency response activities as assigned.
- Maintains required training, licensure, and/or certification.
- Maintains confidentiality of privileged information and adheres to patient privacy laws.
- Demonstrates sensitivity and understanding of other ethnic groups and cultures.
- Adheres to department guidelines for attendance and punctuality.
- May perform community outreach activities.