CDL A Truck Driver
Company: Pitney Bowes
Category: Transportation & Logistics, Trucking
Type: Full Time
Pitney Bowes is now accepting applicants experienced in CDL A Truck Driving for their opportunity at their Naperville facility. If you have the following skills and qualifications, click the “Learn More” link below to apply:
- Ability to drive a tractor trailer (semi) truck.
- Ability to read a map and understand directions.
- Ability to understand and become knowledgeable with USPS regulations and managing standards.
- Minimum of 21 years in age.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license in the state where the driver resides (CDL Class A) and meet applicable DOT requirements for CDL.
- Minimum of six months verifiable driving experience and a minimum of 75,000 miles in the last five years driving a tractor trailer (semi) truck with safe driving record. Ability to learn, understand and become knowledgeable with United States Postal Service regulations and managing standards.
- Must have the ability to work mandatory overtime that may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs., walk, stand, stoop and bend with or without accommodations.
- Candidates must have a basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of their native language.