Central Scheduling Agent
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Category: Customer Service, Healthcare
Type: Full Time
ATI Physical Therapy has a Central Scheduling Agent position open. As part of the Central Scheduling Agent Team you will provide an exceptional and memorable first impression for incoming patients by accurately following our established intake processes. You will:
- Create and document patient accounts in a precise and efficient manner work effectively with internal business partners and ensure all follow up work is completed.
- Deliver nothing but the highest level of customer service.
- Be a team player a self-starter and possess a strong work ethic.
- Support their patients in a fun and collaborative sales orientated environment while sharing important and relevant information with callers that promotes options and resources.
- Collaborate with other departments and our clinics to ensure patient’s needs are met.
- Create warm, welcoming, and productive relationships with external business partners that include physicians, attorneys, nurses, case managers, and other healthcare groups.
- Be encouraged to be engaged and productively participate in team meetings, huddles, and training.
- Be part of a strong internal team focused on taking care of our patient’s needs.