Channel Manager – Power Tools (Hybrid)
Category: Business Development
Type: Full Time
The Channel Manager – Power Tools is responsible for driving profitable share growth across the entire market by managing the development of the channel harmonization strategies. This includes developing pricing and promotional strategies across channels that deliver top line sales and bottom-line profit with efficient utilization of working capital. Responsibilities:
- National Promotions
- Develop and execute the promotional strategy to drive demand and share gains for our national brands and minimize channel conflict.
- Develop a Pro Forma based approach to analyze promotional plans.
- Develop reporting to manage, track and analyze key data to measure promotional effectiveness and set KPIs.
- Attend product line reviews with major channel partners to strategize and present Chervon’s national and channel specific strategies.
- Analyze and track inventory, market share and competitive landscapes.
- Channel Promotions
- Work with channel/customer to identify, develop, and implement channel/customer specific programs – channel promotions, strategic programs, events, etc.
- Support promotional plans to manage excess inventory at a customer level.
- Review Pro Forma financials, discuss channel conflicts and work through solutions with Sales, Brand and Product Development teams.
- Product Pricing Strategy
- Determine market-based pricing strategies to stimulate sales to maximize share while managing profitability and channel harmonization.
- Align with Brand Managers and Product Management to ensure the right selection, positioning and pricing strategy for current products and new product launches at a SKU level.
- Work with the back-end Brand Business Management (BBM) team and senior leadership teams to create a Pro Forma reporting to analyze pricing scenarios.
- Monitor online marketplaces via third party vendor to protect the integrity of our brands in the digital space.
- Manage price changes as necessary driven by current business conditions from inflation to tariffs, from freight expense to competitive threats.
- Work with BBM team develop pricing files for all brands, including MSRPs; troubleshoot anomalies.
- Work with BBM team to maintain channel price files.
- Align with Sales teams and Back End Account Management (BEAM) teams in Nanjing, China on pricing direction, alignment and execution.
- Marketing Support
- Align pricing and promotional strategies with Brand Managers.
- Working with the Brand Management teams, support the planning and marketing execution to drive the promotional success both online and in-store.