Checker – Forklift Driver
Company: Graphic Packaging International
Type: Full Time
Graphic Packaging International seeks a Forklift Driver-Checker to join their team. The person who occupies this position is responsible for coordinating the shipping of finished production materials. They understand and align business operations and Shipping Department as he/she executes their role to exceed customer expectations and align with GPI business, cultural, financial and operational manufacturing objectives. Checker Job Functions:
- Work within and adhere to GPI’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships and manufacturing Teamwork.
- Lead Checker is responsible for making appropriate arrangements to ship finished materials. Responsible for PIV manufacturing inspection.
- Responsible for verification of visual manufacturing management in Finishing – supply Pallets and Corrugated Trays, every hour. Remove finished foods from lead conveyor production line (checking case label/sample & Batch tag inuring they match) before locating in finished goods warehouse using ZBIN3 transaction in SAP. Warehousing (relocating pallets around the warehouse to create more space, organize pallets by customer.
- Check Daily Cleaning manufacturing list and complete assigned task.
- Corrugated Tray Area – ensure clean & organized Daily.
- Responsible for maintaining the general cleanliness of work production area. Is to sweep up and remove unnecessary debris.