Chicago Field Service Technician-Food Equipment
Company: A.J. Antunes
Category: Manufacturing, Technician
Type: Full Time
The Field Service Technician is responsible supporting all Antunes customer within designated field service area in Chicago and local suburbs. The Field Service Technician is also responsible for resolving a variety of mechanical and electronic technical problems of diverse complexity by phone, email, and chat. Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots equipment operational, electrical, and mechanical problems over the phone and chat.
- Services customer’s equipment, including reviewing customer complaints, troubleshooting mechanical and electrical repairs, providing final recommendation to bring customer issues to resolution.
- 50% Local Field Service support.
- 50% Phone Support.
- Manages inventory to ensure adequate stock is in place.
- Develops familiarity with a subset of products, processes, operational metrics and software tools; learns and follows the work instructions for products according to maintenance and quality standards.
- Provides technical and operational training to internal and external customers.
- Prepares and reviews all customer support documentation.
- Installs and supports water filtration solutions.
- Provides repair services on equipment in assigned geographic area.
- Provides recommendations for continuous improvement of product development, work instruction documentation, and standardization of processes.
- Install and services Antunes equipment based on customer need and proximity.
- Assists with customer service calls including but not limited to, identifying part numbers for service parts equipment.