Client Engagement Manager
Category: Marketing & Sales
Type: Full Time
Aqueity is looking for an Account Executive with a focus on Client Engagement to join their team. The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for client retention and customer satisfaction through relationship management and collaborating effectively with Aqueity and Client teams. This role handles the tactical aspects of client management for assigned accounts, takes ownership ensuring deliverables are met. This role will focus on identifying opportunity for cross-selling and/or upselling their services by working with sales and VCIO’s and engaging the right resources to build solutions that solve client problems. The ideal candidate is outgoing, motivated, results oriented, competitive, and has a desire to produce results. Responsibilities include:
- In collaboration with Aqueity leadership team, develop account plans, refine and execute account strategy.
- Oversee customer satisfaction and retention for key accounts.
- Act as point of escalation for services department.
- Identify and develop new opportunities for Managed IT Services, Cybersecurity, and IT Project business within existing accounts.
- Connect with decision makers and influencers to understand their needs and ensure Aqueity’s services are exceeding their expectations.
- Qualify opportunities and assist in the scoping process.
- Facilitate technical discovery, with help of sales engineering, to arrive at the right solution(s).
- Present value proposition and negotiate statements of work.
- Collaborate with other department to ensure client satisfaction, expectation setting, meeting and issue resolution, as well as delivery of persuasive messaging.
- Maintain sales targets, manage pipeline and achieve key performance metrics.
- Work on key priorities with the Aqueity Leadership team ranging from delivery, operations, finance, and planning to achieve company objectives.