Client Relationship Manager
Company: Pitney Bowes
Category: Transportation & Logistics
Type: Full Time
Pitney Bowes is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join their team. They want someone who is a results driven contributor who can manage all client activity while helping customers receive the maximum results on their mailing campaigns in accordance to USPS regulations. You are a Performance-driven team player who possesses clear verbal and written communications skills and who can be relied upon to exercise sound judgement when managing the expectations of our internal and external clients. You will do the following plus more:
- Manage and build client relationships with small to medium clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Develop and facilitate the proposal process for assigned clients including budget and pricing development, proposal writing, contract negotiations and other client services.
- Manage Pitney Bowes Presort Services’ relationship with assigned clients by actively preventing issues.
- Notify client’s senior management and/or Pitney Bowes Presort Services management of issues or changes required to enhance and maintain client retention.
- Provide in-depth analysis and presentations to senior level management.
- Actively engage representatives of named accounts frequently in person and independently develops client relationships to ensure and maintain client retention.
- Analyze and evaluate required reporting to assure volumes, pricing and quality are appropriate and service level requirements are met.
- Work with USPS and functional department management and advises and provides recommendations to clients to improve mail quality (i.e. Critical Entry Time, readability, mail piece design, etc.).
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned clients’ products and long-term business strategies and identifies additional revenue and business opportunities.
- Make recommendations and presents proposals to decision makers to increase revenue and profitability.
- Negotiate contract renewals per Pitney Bowes Presort Services established rate card guidelines and obtains signed contracts for existing contracts up for renewal.