Clinical Skills Coordinator
Company: Midwestern University
Category: Administrative Support, Coordinator
Type: Full Time
Midwestern University is seeking a Clinical Skills Coordinator to come join their team. The Clinical Skills Coordinator provides administrative support and coordination of activities in the Clinical Skills and Simulation Center. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support for events, simulations, workshops, and/or assessments for which assigned:
- Responsible for all aspects of event coordination from entry of case materials and checklists, creating schedules, and utilizing the CAE LearningSpace software to communicate with learners prior to the event.
- Responsible for coordinating with SP Program staff to ensure appropriate SP staffing for events if applicable.
- Responsible for equipment preparations, set up, and take down for events when applicable.
- Monitor and coordinate pre-event technical and non-technical preparations (room set up, supplies, floor manager and/or faculty packets, sign in sheets, etc.)
- Resolve and/or report issues with equipment. Track equipment usage and sign out.
- Ensure office and medical supplies needed to facilitate an event are available.
- Maintain and archive event materials on the department share drive.
- Maintain an up-to-date workflow chart on the Master Center Calendar in Outlook.
- Attend department meetings and huddles as requested.
- Other duties or projects as assigned by the Center Director and/or Assistant Director.
- Perform external/customer service duties to include:
- Meet with users to identify their event needs and ensure optimal preparation of their event.
- Establish guidelines/deadlines for event materials.
- Keep users informed on the status of their event resource requests and completion of pre-event set up.
- Communicate with customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Communicate effectively and handle challenging or confidential matters with the utmost professionalism. Ability to work professionally with a varied number of faculty and staff.