CNA – Night Shift
Company: Covenant Living at Windsor Park
Type: Full Time
Covenant Living is seeking qualified candidates for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to help in fulfilling their common purpose: to create joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families by creating a better way of life. They have 12-hour shifts and consistent scheduling. Certified Nursing Assistant will:
- Report directly to the nurse manager, may also take direction from licensed nurses on duty or other supervisory staff.
- Provide direct care to residents on a daily basis.
- Assist with activities, light housekeeping, laundry, and dining services.
- Position is service in nature, in performance of duties the resident care assistant is entrusted to assist residents with basic personal care according to procedures and daily assignment.
- This includes but is not limited to bathing, dressing, dental hygiene, toilet activities, grooming, feeding, transportation/transfer, etc.
- Maintain resident rooms in a clean and orderly manner by providing light housekeeping, changing linen, making beds, putting away clothing and personal effects, tidying bedside table, shelves, closets, and cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Assist with resident laundry assuring clothes are marked, clean and mended, ironed, and put away.
- Notify supervisor of clothing needs as they occur.
- Prepare residents for meals, assist with serving meals and feeding of residents.
- May be cross trained in Assisted Living.