Type: Full Time
Tox-Pressotechnik is seeking a CNC Machinist to join their team. Tasks:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings. understand symbols, notes and GD&T.
- Use shop math including geometry and trigonometry.
- Visualize and forward think the best machining practices necessary to complete part.
- Apply knowledge of metal properties in relation to machinability of materials (e.g., cutting speed and feed rates for material being machined).
- Hold tolerances as tight as .0002 for various components.
- Troubleshoot issues and work with Engineering and Assembly colleagues to resolve problems.
- Perform part inspection using micrometers, calipers, height indicator, etc.
- Effectively manage work time and be self-directed in order to meet production needs/schedules.
- Exhibit understanding, flexibility and willingness to changing priorities in a fast-pace environment.