Company: Del Medical
Type: Full Time
Del Medical is seeking a CNC Programmer to join their team. As a CNC Programmer, responsibilities are the following:
- Create and implement programs for Pega 345 turret and Amada laser punch Combo.
- Responsible for ensuring all documents, prints, programs, etc. are up to date.
- Keeping track of program numbers on excel spreadsheet.
- Oversee all job batches are meeting deadlines.
- Monitor quality and work queue.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues in the forming parts to meet drawing specifications.
- Work with operators for proper set up.
- Process engineering.
- Nesting jobs to minimize scrap.