Contracted Respite Care Provider
Company: Our Children's Homestead
Category: Support Services
Our Children’s Homestead is seeking Respite Care Providers. The Respite Worker provides short term, direct care for youth in care to provide relief for Foster Parents. Pay is $20.00 an hour. Responsibilities:
- Provide scheduled breaks for Foster Parents by providing supervision and support to youth while Foster Parents are out of the home.
- Adhere to youth’s Respite/Behavior plans.
- Assure health, safety, and recreational needs of the youth are observed.
- Respect the home and personal belongings of the Foster Parents.
- Communicate pertinent events/aspects of a youth’s case with all team members on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in Child and Family Team Meetings.
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics for Child Welfare Professionals.