Company: Covenant Living at Windsor Park
Type: Full Time
Covenant Living at Windsor Park is seeking a part-time Cook. This position is responsible for the preparation of food for residents. This position uses standardized recipes to achieve proper quantities and consistent high quality. This position must maintain a high standard of sanitation within the department and ensure requirements are met in accordance with Covenant Living standards as well as federal, state, and local regulation. Available shifts include some day, evening and weekends. In this role, the Cook will:
- Check production and prep sheets for daily assignments and with production supervisor for any special assignments.
- Prepare necessary food for lunch/dinner according to production sheet.
- Set up meals for residents according to steam table diagram.
- Prepare sandwiches as necessary for residents’ lunch/dinner
- Break down and clean up serving line and all other food areas.
- Properly record all left-overs; labels, dates and properly store.
- Prepare all necessary foods for dinner meal according to production sheets.
- Complete all prep items according to prep sheet.
- Assist with set-up of steam table for dinner.
- Take and record temperatures. Correct any temperature discrepancy immediately.
- Plate food for residents as ordered with attention to appearance and garnish.
- Clean up steam table and all hot food areas.
- Complete weekly cleaning assignments as scheduled. Follow HAACP and sanitation procedures.