Company: Tower Communications Expert
Type: Full Time
Tower Communications Expert is seeking a Crew Leader to join their team. The leader will lead a crew to complete assigned scope of work on telecom job sites; focusing on safety, quality and efficiency. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct safety, pre-project meetings, fill out all required paperwork.
- Assess safety hazards, ensure all work is performed following all safety rules and regulations.
- Plan, delegate tasks, direct and supervise entire crew.
- Effectively train and mentor the crew members.
- Direct successful completion of all the scope of work assigned according to construction requirements and quality standards, and within the time frame allotted.
- Provide troubleshooting and support for integration tasks.
- Perform administrative tasks, submit timesheets, daily reports, expense reports, materials list, etc.
- Perform punch-walks and submit close out package information.
- Take responsibility and care for all company equipment, vehicles and tools.
- Investigate and report all accidents/incidents to management and safety department; suggest and implement corrective actions.
- Conduct performance review for crew members, motivate and provide constructive feedback.