Customer Account Representative / Order Management
Category: Clerical, Customer Service
Type: Full Time
Viskase Companies, Inc. has an immediate need for a Customer Account Representative. They are looking for a highly motivated and team-oriented individual to join their team. The Customer Account Representative serves as the primary order management specialist and is the conduit between customers and sales team. Work closely with customers and logistics team to ensure on-time/in-full deliveries, works closely with operations to ensure change orders are accepted and in process. Responsibilities:
- Process customer orders in SAP.
- Monitor and resolve order requirements within SAP for availability, inventory levels, and inter-functional restrictions. Coordinate with Production Planning and Logistics.
- Expedite orders and monitor ship time customer requests, as required.
- Provide sales support and address inquires relative to pricing, order parameters, artwork, sample orders, and communications with other departments.
- Answer or direct customer calls not directly related to orders.
- Reconcile customer inventories and non-Viskase owned warehouses.
- Participate in NPA process (new product requests).
- Research and escalate Customer Purchasing Order (PO) discrepancies with internal SAP information.
- Participate in Customer Price List (CPL) process.