Type: Full Time
Midtronics is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team. The following lists what you will be doing. Click on apply now to see the qualifications and to apply.
- Create, develop, and maintain standardized reports and dashboards to provide ongoing data insight for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support our customer facing teams with report creation and data analysis and presentation.
- Lead projects to create new analysis models generating new performance indicators and leveraging cloud-based data.
- Drive improvement in our analytical product by developing new dashboard capability, and insight with new opportunities of value.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide ad hoc reports and present insights into characteristics and performance of our customer’s batteries health and performance.
- Develop strong working relationships and partnerships across different departments and with customers.