Data Analytics Architect
Company: Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurants
Type: Full Time
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants is seeking a Data Analytics Architect to join their team in helping to support their modern data platform in Azure. This person will primarily be responsible for working with the business stakeholders, product owner and data architect in the design of the physical data warehouse architecture in Azure and the design of the BI sematic layer. They will also assist in creating and maintaining our analytic capabilities by finding ways to unlock value from our data to support their finance, marketing and operation teams. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and participate in the execution of roadmap to build an enterprise BI and analytical solution for the enterprise using Azure technical stack.
- Map requirements from stakeholders into the existing and future data warehousing plans.
- Assist in the plan for transforming our unstructured data tier into a structured format.
- Assist in the design and development of a dimensional data warehouse architecture and assist in requirements for organization of the Azure data lake.
- Envision and create solutions that meet the data and analytical requirements of the business.
- Operationalize analytics from sources within IT and business.
- Create and update any design documentation required for development and work collaboratively with the business users and data/software engineers to build the required components.
- Meet with key business stakeholders to design and maintain the organizations enterprise bus matrix.
- Design the semantic layer architecture for business users to interact with the data warehouse data.
- Engage with business owners to identity new types of data that are of interest to be pulled into the data warehouse.
- Provide guidance and partner with BI developer responsible for design and build of data visualizations and reports.