Company: Avanti Engineering
Type: Full Time
Avanti Engineering is currently seeking a highly motivated, qualified individual to fulfill the role of Davenport Supervisor. Below lists some duties and responsibilities. Click HERE for full details about the position. Interested candidates may send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supervise production.
- Make process improvement suggestions.
- Manage employees time on the job with production needs.
- Inspect production equipment, proactively minimizing down time.
- Inspect product for quality defects and work together with Quality Manager to lower rejects.
- Complete required daily production paperwork.
- Promote & monitor safety in the department including proper housekeeping.
- Ensure all employees follow the Company processes and policies.
- Relieve employees as needed to maximize productivity.
- Follow control plans and print requirements to produce parts to exacting customer specifications.