Category: Analyst, Planning
Type: Full Time
Chervon seeks a Demand Planner to join their team. The Demand Planner is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to optimize a company’s demand planning process; The incumbent works closely with sales, marketing, and production teams to forecast future demand for products and ensure that the company has sufficient inventory to meet customer needs while minimizing costs.
The Demand Planner is critical in ensuring that a company’s demand planning process is optimized to meet customer needs while minimizing costs and improving efficiency. The incumbent must be skilled in data analysis and forecasting, as well as have strong communication and leadership skills to collaborate with other teams across the organization. The incumbent also needs to ensure the inventory replenishment planning is being adhered to On Time, On Cost, and On Capital.
The Demand Planner does not supervise employees. However, the incumbent needs to be adept at communicating and influencing from the 3PL’s Inventory floor up to the KA’s and Channel management level. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Conducting S& OP KA demand review, Inventory review, and mid-month sales review.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including the Key account, Brand team, BBM, PSG, and Product team to develop a consensus-ed demand plan.
- Collaborating with the project team to support new product launches and product life cycle management.
- Collaborating with the Logistics team on the VAS program to improve inventory availability for order fulfillment.
- Collaborating with China DSP on business execution, such as ensuring the implementation of the consensus-ed demand plan and providing a return to forecast to Key accounts; mitigating supply risk and coordinating with Key accounts for supply allocation.
- PO execution for Flex maroon.
- Analyzing market trends, customer demand, and sales data to conduct demand consensus reviews and make forecast adjustments to improve forecast accuracy.
- Aligning unit forecast with Business outlook (Constrained demand) and gap analysis to ensure alignment.
- Monitoring, reporting, and taking actions to improve key performance indicators, such as forecast accuracy, and demand gyration.
- Developing and implementing demand planning strategies to improve inventory E&O
- Identifying potential risks and opportunities in the demand planning process and developing contingency plans.
- Continuously evaluating and improving demand planning processes.