Digital & E-Commerce Office Coordinator
Company: Altorfer CAT
Category: Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Telecommunications
Type: Full Time
Altorfer CAT has a Digital & eCommerce Office Coordinator position open. The Digital & eCommerce Assistant will own the day-to-day administration support to our Digital & eCommerce Department, in addition to this effort, this individual is responsible to work closely with eBusiness Specialist, Onboarding Specialist, Product Link Administrator, PSSR’s, MSR’s, to provide solutions that will enhance client satisfaction. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for back-end customer registrations to all Digital and eCommerce platforms, included but not limited to PCC, Cat Central, New VisionLink, Cat Inspect, Equipment Data, SOS Web …
- Responsible for updating customer information to all Digital and eCommerce platforms, included but not limited to PCC, Cat Central, New VisionLink, Cat Inspect, Equipment Data, SOS Web …
- Liaise with eCommerce Team in managing all customer queries and complaints.
- Serves as liaison for internal employee’s questions and concerns; working within eCommerce & Digital networks to share and escalate information to the right person.
- Assists with data management and issue identification by utilizing computer programs and software to enter, compile, organize, and maintain data and information in documents, business tools, electronic forms, and reports; identifying and escalating potential issues and data errors; reviewing data for completeness.
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
- Liaise with Credit Department regarding purchase order, invoices, payment, and new cash accounts.
- Manages our global payment gateway CyberSource and Cat Fast Iron.
- Manages all SIS2.0 and SIS2GO subscriptions.
- Manages all Electronic Technician licenses (ET- Customer Version).
- Invoice SIS and ET subscriptions.