Digital Marketing Analyst
Company: The Cary Company
Category: Marketing & Communications
Type: Full Time
The Cary Company is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to join their team. This role typically develops, executes, analyzes, and reports on paid search marketing strategies and tactics. Responsibilities include tracking daily trends, optimization toward revenue and efficiency goals, interaction with platform teams and reporting to the SEM Manager. Duties:
- Develop keyword bidding strategies to maximize sales and return on investment.
- Text ad composition and testing.
- Landing page testing and optimization.
- Keyword research and development for existing ad groups or new products
- Shopping Campaign optimization including feed optimization, bidding, and structure.
- Holiday campaign planning and optimization.
- On-going reporting and analysis of key performance metrics (growth, profitability, ROI).
- Establish strategy for managing device and audience bidding.
- Execute and report on testing plans for new beta programs and ad types.
- Interface with Search Engine Account teams at Google and Bing.
- Communicate channel trends to the marketing team and other areas of the organization.
- Keeping track of top performing products and inventory statuses.
- Managing search terms to identify negative keywords.
- Managing paid social campaigns on top social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc).