Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: The Morton Arboretum
Category: Digital Marketing, Marketing and Sales, Website & Content Management
Type: Full Time
The Morton Arboretum in Lisle is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing updates to the Arboretum’s website and other digital platforms. Likewise, they will be developing content to enhance brand awareness, reputation, and participation, and contribute to the design, development, maintenance, and measurement of all digital properties, and coordinate website content management processes and report ongoing performance metrics.
- Optimize website(s) and digital properties to ensure searchability, usability, and a positive user experience. Ensure digital properties adhere to high quality standards as well as articulate the Arboretum’s mission, vision, and voice.
- Write, edit, and proofread effective content for use in digital communication channels that reflects the Arboretum’s identity and goals. Ensure the website adheres to the Arboretum’s style guide and brand expressed visually and through copy.
- Collaborate with Arboretum staff on web content updates, blog posts, and other forward-facing digital collateral that is subject to frequent changes. Assure content goes through editorial review and approval. Answer website emails and requests in a timely fashion.
- Monitor and analyze digital metrics and user trends including the website, app, social media, and marketing automation platform, and implement ongoing reporting to inform optimizations and future plans. Implement continuous improvements to search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and keywords in alignment with SEO and SEM plans to increase visibility, rankings, and conversions from search engine results.
- Work with Marketing and Communications staff to establish and maintain an editorial calendar for the website, blog, and other digital platforms; coordinate and execute related efforts.
- Partner with Marketing and Communications staff to develop marketing automation efforts, supporting a comprehensive strategy that balances multiple departments’ needs and schedules.
- Conduct timely maintenance and repairs to the Arboretum’s website to ensure continuous quality standards and access.
- Other duties as assigned.