Director of Case Management
Company: World Relief
Category: Management, Nonprofit, Social Work
Type: Full Time
World Relief is seeking a Case Management Director for their organization. This new role will focus on providing leadership and subject matter expertise for case management programs throughout the Chicagoland region (Chicago, DuPage County, and Aurora office locations). This includes oversight for regional case management programs, and local oversight for the DuPage & Aurora office refugee resettlement programs.
- Provide broad oversight and leadership for intake & several case management programs implemented throughout the Chicagoland region and oversee the refugee resettlement programs in the DuPage County & Aurora office locations.
- Provide guidance, coaching and support for program managers within the case management program areas, creating an environment for sharing best practices & shaping future direction.
- Work with program managers to develop, revise & implement plans for future program growth & development.
- Work with teams to set staffing plans, and support hiring processes as needed.
- Set expectations for trauma-informed case management, caseload capacity, and wait list management.
- Lead the development, review and/or maintenance of systems, policies, and procedures for case management services.
- Lead planning for case management training and professional development.
- Work closely with finance, grants management, and the Sr Director of Programs on the budgeting process for case management.
- Develop strong relationships with program partners and funders, and coordinate regularly with World Relief’s national director of case management.
- Work alongside the Sr Director of Programs to guide other program service teams in understanding & implementing good case management principles.
- Contribute to the build-out of client feedback & client input pathways.
- Lead planning and research for new resettlement locations in surrounding, immigrant-friendly communities with available housing.