Director Of Community Relations
Company: Aspired Living of Westmont
Category: Healthcare, Marketing and Sales
Type: Full Time
Aspired Living of Westmont has a Director of Community Relations position open. Responsibilities are the following:
- Generate new inquiries that achieve lead generation goals through referral development activities with professionals, residents, prospects, families and team members.
- Develop solid professional relationships with key referral partners to understand their needs as they change over time and provide feedback to executive directors and senior management on how well current services meet referral sources needs.
- Meet established expectations in number of schedule presentations and unscheduled visits to area professionals, including social workers, doctors, case managers, attorneys, senior centers, rehab centers, nursing homes etc.
- Attend, exhibit and present at appropriate, pre-approved senior fairs, trade shows, and other opportunities in accordance with assigned communities’ marketing plan and budget.
- Promote and coordinate the hosting of meetings and events in P2L communities by partnering with the Executive Director and department managers.
- Promote positive public awareness by developing relationships with local businesses and government officials.
- Conduct visits and follow up calls with prospects as needed and document in the CRM.
- Maintain CRM database of referral contacts and follow-up outreach activities, clearly identifying status of referral source.
- Complete accurate and timely reports on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Follow the sales system in all sales interactions.