Director of Primary Care Research
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Category: Healthcare, Research
Type: Full Time
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is seeking a Director of Primary Care Research to lead the staff team for the highly successful Pediatric Research in Office Settings (PROS) Network. The Director, Primary Care Research will lead the staff team that works with leading pediatric researchers and practitioners from around the US. Key responsibilities include:
- In collaboration with the pediatrician leadership of PROS, guide the strategic and scientific direction of the network.
- Direct staff in the execution of multi-site practice-based research projects and in accomplishing network goals and objectives.
- Collaborate in conceptualizing, developing, and writing grant proposals.
- Oversee dissemination of PROS findings to audiences within and outside the AAP.
- Author and coauthor reports, papers, and research articles for peer-reviewed journals.