Director of Product Management
Category: Management, Sales
Type: Full Time
Chervon has an opening for the Director of Product Management – Power Tools who will own, manage, and direct Chervon North America’s products and solutions in identified market segments to drive new sales and customer retention. Some key responsibilities are:
- Develops the product strategy including market sizing, segmentation, and competitive analysis, product positioning, retail pricing analysis and competitive modeling.
- Identifies and quantifies new areas of opportunity within our target markets or user segments and builds the business case to win support.
- Supports the brand and account teams in presenting new product launches at key customer meetings.
- Develops innovative solutions that stand out in the marketplace and resonate with the targeted consumer.
- Understands users’ un-met needs and opportunities, creatively identifying the features and benefits that solve them.
- Works closely with other functional areas:
- Brand Managers to understand each brand’s requirements, innovation plan and category needs;
- Sales Managers to understand channel and customer opportunities;
- Industrial Designers to address the human factors and possibility for design innovations;
- Engineering to help define product specifications to assure manufacturability and manage product costs.