Company: Climate Pros
Type: Full Time
Climate Pros seeks a Dispatch Coordinator to join their team. The Dispatch Coordinator will maintain the daily schedules of Service Technicians and handle incoming service calls. You will dispatch Techs, keep the customer database up to date at all times and keep customers and internal partners up to date as service is delivered (such as regarding lead times and dispatch schedules). You will use clear and concise communications to deliver top-quality customer service to our clients in a cost and time-efficient manner. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle the dispatch process from initial service call to completion:
- Take incoming customer calls and schedule/coordinate all service calls as they are received.
- Dispatch Service Technicians for each call.
- Monitor technician’s progress while on call and adjust dispatches as necessary.
- Respond to all messages left overnight.
- Document all activity and keep internal partners updated including the Service, Account, and Purchasing Teams, as well as department managers.
- Create dispatch tickets for all service calls.
- Debrief Service Technicians after completion of each call.
- Maintain the dispatch board(s)/schedule.
- Forecast workload for 2 — 3 days out.
- Maintain “On-Call” schedules for Service Technicians.
- Plan, schedule and manage customer’s preventative maintenance and work orders by priority.
- Regularly reviews work order backlog.
- Monitor and maintain work order network.
- Dispatch and coordinate company driver deliveries and equipment to site or technicians.